Post Grad Life Updates & photos


So far this year alone I have discover and learn new things
about myself , life ,and others.



During this last month many changes has occured in my life alone. I ended a year long relationship with my boyfriend, whom I truly love be realize we are not on the same wave length , it was a challenging decision but I did what was best for the both of us and think he awesome person who has a great heart and spirit and only wishes him well and that he follows that inner voice.In case your wondering, we where together for almost a year .I am allowing myself to take this time and fully heal and for on myself and my life mission and goals, until the right one at the right time comes along. The thing is I kind of wear my heart on my sleeves and been hurt to many times :/... so here a brief story of my love life without putting to much details in protection of others that I was involved with.





I recently quit my job, working at a Law firm in collections department.

Watch video on the link below  to find out more . Talking about why I came to that decision & update.
 




  

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: llittlewomen1:

Youtube Link Click Here to Watch






Just reconnected and ran into my birth brother who we were split up at the age of . We ran into each other at African American Cultural festival in Towson, Maryland. It was pretty amazing and of beautiful experience. Its funny how life plays out and amazes me just about everyday.I have been praying and asking to attract my birth brother back into my life for few months now, been looking for him on the internet off /on for years. We finally attracted each other and I am so grateful and amazed :
Heres pictures of that moment below :






Comments