Feb 2012 Post grad Life Update



Ok so I have been official Post- graduate for about 2months now. I have job searching since the day after graduation online sending out my resume as much as I can.I havent recieved much response back or call backs from the places I have been sending my resume it was little discouraging.
So February 6,2012 I received a call to come in for a interview for a internship for this Investment Finance and Banking company. I felt great about it the only thing is the intership is 6months and is unpaid. My concern is that I have been car- less for about a year now and ready to make really money to get my finances straight .I want to start paying my student loans off and get a car by this summer and strart my life.I did great at the interview where I got the internship and my first day started February 13,2012.The internship is located downtown Baltimore and week after my start I had to learn to take the public transportation, I was defintely not fond of that and was nervous of it but I am adjusting and learning to adapt  and try to make the best of it .
I am learning alot so far at this internship far as the financial world of getting access to smart capital and how the banking system works. My company bascially works with clientials or the bankers to help approve for government loan programs but doing the underwriting process of the loan application process. My role is Administrative Assistance and helping with the underwriting and working with clientails.I can truly say that this is helping me understand the process of business and when I am ready to start my own I will be aware of the resouces out there to get the finances I need for my start cost for my business.
 I am inspired to start working on my business plan since I do look at others at work and see the process of what it take to get investors and loans and financial support I need. I have learn to be appreciate the things that I have.Even though I am not exactly where I want to be I do appreciate where I am and going to try to continue to make the best of it . I dont know what opportunites are ahead in my future but each day I do make the best of what I am faced with or have.

Comments