I am back





Jan 6,2012

  Sorry I have been MIA since August 2011. I have been busy with my last semester at Frostburg State University and making sure I graduated.Well that was a success I did graduate and also my laptop decided to act on me and yet still today I havent gotten it fixed I decided that once I get a job I am just going to get a new one alone with a nice camera to do my videos and take better pictures for my blog .I graduated with  my BS in Business Adminstration Major Mangement and Minor Accounting this past Decemeber.

  I am excited to be finished with school yet the job hunting so far has been annoying and kind of concerning although it only been two weeks since I have been looking and home.I keep getting the question so what are your plans next. Well my main goal is to have my own business in the beauty and fitness industry but I would like to pay my debts down which is actually $22,000 to be exact with in the next two years I plan on payig atleast 60% of that off before I start going to beauty school and massage school to get my certifications for that as well.I also would like to get my certification as a fitness traininer as well but this year I am just going to try to workout on a daily basic about 3/4 times per week and maintain a healthy diet on my own.

So this is a new year and I believe it should be a great one. I am at a new phase in my life in begining of a new year.So I made few goals and objective to achieve this year for myself improvement. I believe this year will be a year to transition into the working  world, pay % of my debt off and more .I wanted to trim my hair to start off the new years right I havent trim my hair since July 2011 and right before new years I decided to trim my hair off. Before I trim my hair it was  about 7inches 7.5 inches   (picuture below ) and after I finish triming I was back to 6inches- 6.5inches  of hair .So I cut more then I expected but my ends are healthy and   now I am ready to start fresh this year and grow atleast 3 inches before July 2012(6months from now)
Well here a list of my 2012 goals and objectives:
1.) Get a nice entry level job in area of study with my degreee
2.) Pay off atleat 30% of my student loans this year
3.) Get a new used car
4.) Retain hair length to Bra Strap Length by end 2012
5.) Be able to exercise 3/4time per week
6.) Write a professional business plan for my business
7.) Maintain and improve my eating habits
8.) Daily Vitamins and natural herbal tea
 I am ready to accomplish each one of these objectives and more and hope you set some goals you would like to achieve this year as well .I will be updating my blog atleast twice per month  and I will be back on youtube by April 2012.Hope all is well and you guys had a great holidays ..

My Dog Solo almost t3yrs old in Feb2012 
My Aunt Verna and Uncle Graduation Day
Dec2012
Me and my Boyfriend on New Years
 Here a picture of my last length check it was 7inches here during the time I did this length check
Protective style 1month DEC1-302011

Hair was 6.5 inches during this photo takeing Oc

Last time my hair was in a bush early Nov2011




Comments