Trapped

I came into this world lost without a clue I came into this world
I thought I been taught and learn that everything I know is all that I knew
Reality is I havent been taught but been distracted my memory is so gone
I dont even have my own thoughts.I try climbing out of this ditch
but the society is bearing me alive.I wake up from this dream
now everything I see and thought I knew is now a question
I realize that I know nothing so it like I have to start all over again
Here wo go from scratch I am reborn again but in the same skin
I see everyone around me moving but marching will asleep
following the man with no eyes.I am shocked and surprised
Out of care and love I hurry trying to wake them up
hoping they will realize and see things throught the true eyes
Instead they shove me stomp all over me as they continue to march
to their graves .I get back up and do it all again I was told I have to do this until we win
so I am trapped here trying to find a glimpse of heaven in the mist of this hell

Comments