Power to the Soul my wordz consume em


A lion that was convienced he is mouse can be defeated by one.A King who knows he is King is a Ruler.Are you a God who was convienced that your Just a man?You been train (tricked) by your own creation and lost your throne.Warning:must maintain balance of Lack of control and Control this is where we failed before....Now your the Lion who was told your just a mouse.(me)

  Balance of self control and knowing when to loose yourself.Key to being fearless is not to fear to loose control at timez is perfection.Perfection is to know and not knowing all at the same time.(me()Try overstanding this msg )


Lets finally make a dream turn in reality thats What Goddess and Gods do have balance just enuff self controll to create but parts of self remain lost for the excitement of not knowing it all for enjoyment which fullfillment. Ever changing the only thing that constant is my existing regardless what dimension.the higher I get the more I evolve to puzzle unsolved.(ME)



Comments