Each moment seems to get better

Time flys it has almost been a month since my last blog post. Lots things have and are taking place in my life. It has been quit a adventure so many changes has and are taking place.

I found out some news that took a negative toll on my emotions about my last relationship, I ask God to give me the wisdom and strength I need to endure and process those emotions. Spiritually evolving each moment in time/space and I can only thank the Creator for it all.


Beside that I have truly been enjoying life and all it has to offer so far. I started work 2weeks ago at a really nice Natural Hair salon downtown Baltimore,MD. It's been a great enjoyable experience thus far. I have been going to a lot social events,poetry events, hanging with family and friends and made few new friends :-) So catch my followers up on my social life and stuff here are few photos :-)





                        
Elephant Riding @ Renaissance Festival
Watching Jousting @ Renaissance Festivial
                           

                    

Me and My Brother@ Maryland Renaissance Festival Oct 14,2012





Me & Sisters @ Jara and LisaMaya Chruch Cermony October 21,2012
@Westminster, MD Farm Pumpkin Patching October 21,2012
So nice to be out in the country and with family
Me & Big Sister
Me & Brother October 21,2012 Pumpkin Picking
My two fabelous Big Sistas and my younger brother. We had a wonderful day  @ Westminister, MD
October 21,2012

Comments